The Titan Plus is an F4 Flight Controller and 60A ESC stack by HGLRC. This high-powered combo features Betaflight OSD, MPU6000, and a 5v BEC on the flight controller.
The 4-in-1 ESC features BLHELI_32 firmware, 3-6s support, and 60A constant current! This ESC is meant for serious amps and would fit great on a quads 5" and larger.
Mounting holes are the standard 30.5mm apart for full-size quads.
AIRBUS F4OSD Flight Control Board ( D-Shot Version)
- MPU: MPU6000-SPI
- CPU: STM32F405RGT6, Dual 8K.
- Black Box: Flash 16M
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- Built-in Betaflight OSD to adjust PID
- BEC Output: 5V@3A
- Size: 36x36mm board, 30.5mm mounting holes (M3)
- Support Subs/PPM/DSMX receiver
DShot60A 3-6S BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC
- Input Voltage: 3-6S Lipo battery
- Constant Current: 60A
- Peak Current: 70A
- BEC Ouput: NO
- Firmware:32bit ESC with BLHELI_32 firmware
- Size: 36x36mm (main board)
- 40x48mm (including pad)
- Installing Hole:30.5x30.5mm,M3
- Weight: 12.8g
- MOS Tube: TOP QUALITY MOSFET
- Protocol: DSHOT1200/600/300/150/Oneshot125/42, MultiShotDamped mode, forward and reverse turn
- 1x HGLRC AIRBUS F4OSD Flight Control Board
- 1x HGLRC DinoShot60A 3-6S BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC
- 1x SH1.0 8PIN 60MM Cable
- 1x Standoff Kit
- 1x 1000uF 35v Capacitor