The T-Rex 35A ESC by HGLRC is a high-quality single ESC made with imported Japanese Toshiba MOSFETs and Murata ceramic capacitors. It features all the cutting edge specs such as BLHeli_32 and DSHOT1200 protocol.
- Supported Protocols: Analog Signals - MULTISHOT, ONESHOT42, ONESHOT125 / Digital Signals - DSHOT150, 300, 600, 1200.
- Imported Japanese Toshiba MOSFETs and Japanese Murata Ceramic Capacitors.
- 3oz High-TG PCB board: Reduces Heat Soak and improves system efficiency.
- Silicone Signal and Power Wires provides high heat-resistance and flexibility.
- Ultra-Small / Ultra-Light footprint.
- Item name: T-Rex 35AMP ESC BLHeli_32
- Input voltage: 3-6S Lipo
- Work current: 35A
- Burst Current:45A
- BEC: NO
- Size(mm)L*W: 27*15
- MOS: ALL N FET, Toshiba Company
- Copper: 3OZ*6 18OZ
- Firmware: 32bit ESC with BLHELI_32 firmware
- Protocol: DSHOT1200 / DSHOT600 / 300 / 150 / Oneshot125 / 42,MultiShot Damped mode
- Weight: 3.4g(no include wire)
- MCU: STM32F051
- 1 x T-Rex 35AMP ESC BLHeli_32
- 1x Signal Wire
- 2x 14 AWG Wire