The problem with DVR footage from your goggles is that there is usually a good amount of noise and flickering that is also being recorded onto your footage. This tiny stackable module circumvents all of that radio interference from your VTX and VRX by recording directly from your FPV camera!
This is perfect for those who fly tiny or ultralight builds without an action camera such as a GoPro and want to review their footage in higher quality than a goggle DVR can.
Fits right into your 20x20mm stack for a clean installation.
- Power Supply:+5.0V
- Current Consumption:250mA , Max
- Environmental Specification
- Operating Temperature:-10~+55 ºC
- Storing Temperature:-30~+85 ºC
- Operating humidity:85%RH
- Dimensions: 20x20mm
Audio & Video Characteristics
- Video IN Format:NTSC/PAL
- Compress Format:MJPEG
- Records Video Size:VGA(640*480)
- Records Frame Rate:24 Frames
- Max Support TF Card:32G
- Audio IN:MIC
- AV OUT:Read from TF Card
- Automatic recording time of video:5 mins one video
- Storage:Stop once record is full
- Video Operation:Short press button(start/save)
- 1x HGLRC DVR Nano
- 4x Standoffs