The HGLRC GTX Nano Video Transmitter was made for the smallest drones out there. It has an onboard button, adjustable power output (PIT/25mW/50mW), and Betalight OSD to change channels on the fly.
Wires are pre-soldered onto the board.
- HGLRC 5.8G GTX NANO FPV Transmitter
- Output power: PIT/25mW/50mW switchable
- Control mode:BFOSD control(RX)/button
- BAT: +5V,BEC
- Video system: NTSC/PAL
- Antenna: IPX
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 38 channels, with Raceband: US Version
- Size: 14mm×15mm×4mm
- Weight: 2g
- 1x HGLRC 5.8G GTX Nano FPV Transmitter
- 1x HGLRC 5.8G Linear Antenna
- 6x 30awg silicon connection wires pre-soldered (2 black,2 red,1 green,1 yellow)