The Here+ GNSS GPS kit is the first RTK GNSS designed for Pixhawk, Pixhawk2 and APM. This autopilot system is one of the most powerful systems available for the mass market.
- Isolated and Dampened IMU reduces interference to sensors
- Foam padding filters high-frequency vibrations to the IMU
- Triple Redundant IMU with multiple gyroscopes, barometers, accelerometers, and magnetometers.
- Modular Flight controller - All inputs/outputs in a single DF17 connector.
- Built-in IMU heating systems allow flight at below freezing temperatures.
- Enhanced drop and shock resistance
- Useful for many applications - VTOL, plane, multicopter, boat, sub, general robotics
Built-in port for the Intel Edison companion computer to increase potential features - Edison purchased separately
HERE+ GNSS GPS
- Centimeter-level GNSS positioning for the mass market
- Integrated Real Time Kinematics (RTK) for fast time-to-market
- Smallest, lightest, and energy-efficient RTK module
- Complete and versatile solution due to base and rover variants
- Breakaway mount
- 4 compass options (Alpha testers only)
- MPU9250 IMU (for future Breakaway detection and compensation)
- MS5611 Barometer
- 6CM Ground plane
- Standard carrier board. (Not Intel Edison compatible)
- One Power Module (For power redundancy, two power modules can be used.)
- Cable set that allows you to connect legacy telemetry radios, GPS, and various other sensors.
- Here GNSS
- Here Cable Set