A Helio Spring for minis! This Helio Spring IMU-F Mini is a 20x20mm flight controller with impressive specs. Capable of true 32khz processing, dual processors with F3, and F4, 5 UARTs, OSD, LC filter and much more.
A truly beastly mini controller from Helio.
Next Level Innovation
- Supported by multiple open source flight controller software including ButterFlight’s 3.3+ most current technologies
- True 32khz processing without overclocking
- More than capable of 32khz PID-loop speeds even on an F4.
- Never before seen IMU-f system an advanced inline discrete filtered gyro that is transparent to the flight controller
- With a super clean discrete filtered gyro, more processing power is available for flight controller logic and future feature updates without causing slowdown or issues during flight
- The hardware contains both an f3 (IMU-F) and an f4 and the IMU 20601.
- 20x20 form factor
- Processors: F4 & F3, STM32F405 & STM32F301
- IMU: ICM 20601
- OSD: Full Betaflight OSD support
- Motor Outputs: Full DSHOT and MULTISHOT support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for the receiver.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 5 full serial ports (UARTs). UART1 and UART2 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 26V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: VBAT up to 6s with voltage regulator 2.5A continuous 3.2A burst. Or 5v in (switchable with jumper pads)
- LC filter on the OSD line
- Filtered camera power
- 1x Flight Controller
- 4x Soft Mount Bobbins
- 1x 8pin Cable