The Gremlin was originally designed for the World Drone Prix Race in Dubai. It was designed to combine the best parts of the Fury and Rascal frames to make a ultra thin, light, and sleek looking quad. The 5″ Gremlin is very light at only 110 grams with all hardware. It’s longer top and bottom plate allow easy mounting of HD cameras, and batteries. The ultra wide front camera cut out will allow easy fitment of the wider angle camera lens’s. It also uses the Chaos Moulded Carbon Fiber bent arms that allow it to out corner any flat quad and aids in insane amount of stability and enhanced flight characteristics.
Included in frame kit:
- 1x 1.5mm thick Carbon Fiber top plate
- 1x 1.5mm thick Carbon Fiber bottom plate
- 1x 1.5mm thick Carbon Fiber mid plate
- 4x 5″ Chaos v2 Moulded bent Carbon Fiber arms
- 8x 30mm aluminum standoffs (25mm and 35mm also available)
- All necessary mounting hardware