Mount your GoPro to handlebars, seatposts, ski poles, kitesurfing control bars and more. You can also clamp this mount to chainstays, small-diameter roll bars and bolt heads, or secure it to a pipe or pole to create a handheld boom. Fits .75” to 1.4” (19.5mm to 35.56mm) diameter tubes, plus smaller .43" to .7" (11mm to 18mm) diameter tubes with the included adapter. The included 3-Way Pivot Arm offers 3-way adjustability to help achieve the perfect angle for every shot.
- Perfect for bicycle seatposts and handlebars, ski poles and more
- Fits .75” to 1.4” (19.5mm to 35.56mm) diameter tubes
- Fits smaller .43" to .7" (11mm to 18mm) diameter tubes with included adapter
- Can be clamped to a pipe or pole to create a handheld boom
- 3-Way Pivot Arm allows for easy aiming
- Protective liner prevents marring on mounting surface and enhances stability
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Handlebar / Seatpost / Pole Mount
- 3-Way Pivot Arm
- Thumb Screw
- Protective Liner
Darren Berrecloth-Handlebar Seatpost
In this episode, Athlete Darren Berrecloth takes you through the steps of properly mounting a GoPro onto the handlebars of a bike and the video modes and capture setting's he prefers when riding on two wheels.