G-Force Designz wants to make your receiver antennas look good on your frame.
They have designed a line of functional antenna mounts for the different pilot flying styles and the different types of frames that the antennas will be installed onto.
The G-Force Designz receiver antenna mounts are all designed and CNC precision manufactured in Canada from USA grade billet aluminum. They kept the physical size as small and light as possible. All G-Force Designz antenna mounts already incorporate a special side feed opening for the antenna leads, which allows for a quick receiver replacement in the field.
Choose from the traditional “V” style mounts or the flexible Mono mounts.
Mono mounts make easy placement of the antennas anywhere on the frame independently. The Mono mounts give the builder the most options for antenna positioning.
For the freestyle pilot or those who need a long range set up, the G-Force Designz Freestyle / LR (Long Range) is the best choice. The vertical and horizontal placement of the antenna lead provides good signal polarization for those vertical dives.
- Uses any 3mm antenna tube available at most hobby stores.
- Side antenna feed openings for fast field receiver changes.
- Precision CNC machined and a smooth durable anodized finish.
- USA grade aluminum.
- Designed and made in Canada.
- Freestyle/Long Range Antenna Mount
- Stainless steel fastener included