The FX798T Camera Combo with Dipole Whip Antenna 5.8GHz 37CH 25mW is extremely small and could be installed on almost anything. The unit is ultra-lightweight, so it is easy to place on any aircraft without affecting the COG. Most multi-rotors wouldn’t even notice it was there. This Camera / VTX combo is a popular choice for adding FPV to the Blade Inductrix micro quadcopter.
It’s easy to install and operate with one push button to change channels and bands. Just plug into a little 1S Lipoly battery or onto your 5V rail and you are ready to go.
It has excellent video and low latency for such a small package. The combo also includes a splitter with dipole whip antenna 5.8G tuned antenna for the best video signal.
- Micro sized and lightweight (4.5g)
- 37CH VTX
- Easy install, plug and play
- Push button control instead of switch to change channels
- Powered by 1S 3.5V LiPoly battery
- Transmitter power: 25mW
- Input power: 2.5~5V
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Min illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 120deg viewing angle
- Antenna dimensions: 20 x 25mm diameter
- Antenna: Dipole antenna with heatshrink guard
- Video output: NTSC
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 37 channels
- Raceband: 5658-5917
- Size: 21x19x17mm (excluding antenna)
- Weight: 4.5g
- Push Button: Long press for band, Short press for channel
- 2 row LED indicators; 5 for band, 8 for channel