Give your aircraft unparalleled control and stay informed of its status with the Futaba R3001SB 2.4GHZ 1-Port T-FHSS SBUS Telemetry Receiver.
- T-FHSS 2.4GHz receiver for aircraft
- Standard PWM (CH3)/S.Bus port and an S.Bus-2 port for telemetry
- sensors and other devices requiring S.Bus setups such as specific gyros and servos
- Channel Mode Settings; Mode A Mode B
- 3/S.Bus CH3 S.Bus
- Dual antenna diversity
- High voltage
- Battery failsafe
- Dimensions: 0.83 x 1.65 x 0.21 (21.1 x 41.8 x 5.3mm)
- Weight: 0.15oz (4.2g)
- Power Requirement: 4.8-7.4V
- Battery FS Voltage: Sets from transmitter
Note: S.Bus/S.Bus2 Port: The R3001SB can be used with up to 18 channels.However, it differs according to the transmitter. An unused channel is a neutral signal. The F/S setting channel at F/S/ is F/S/ position. Another, it is a hold signal.