The FrSky Horus X10 and X10S both carry on all of the features of their predecessor's (X12s), and each model has its own unique advantages.
The X10 series has all the advantages of its big brother the X12S, both the X10 and X10S have the built-in iXJT module, detachable external antenna, and an industrial color LCD screen. Comes with FrSky's own easy to use FrOS (operating system) and supports OpenTX as well. The X10 series also inherits the wireless trainer system, antenna detection and SWR warning functions. Designed with 2 internal antennas to improve signal strength and improved battery life with a rechargeable Li-ion battery.
The two main differences between the X10 and X10S are the Horus X10 has M10 hall sensor gimbals with adjustable sticks, while the Horus X10S is equipped with FRSky's latest and best gimbal to date, the MC12P has all CNC digital higher accuracy 10 ball bearing hall sensor Gimbals than MC12 gimbal of the X12S. These gimbals offer the most precise control for your flying experience.
- Built-in iXJT+ module(the enhanced RF performance and the less latency)
- Wireless trainer system
- Support FrSky Free Link App (Download link: https://www.frsky-rc.com/app/)
- FrSky FrOS (Support OpenTX System)
- 2 internal antennas and detachable external antenna
- Antenna detection and SWR warning
- Industrial LCD: 480*272 readable outdoor color screen
- Built-in Li-ion battery
- M10 hall sensor gimbals and extendable stick ends
- Full Weight: 980g
- OperatingVoltage: DC 7.2V
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 60 ?
- Operating Current: 350mA@7.2V
- Number of channels: 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Model Memories: 60 (unlimitedly extendable by TF card)
- Transmitter Panel : Silver/Amber available
- 1 x Horus X10
- 2 x Gimbal Protectors
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x FCX10 Interface Converter
- 1 x Logo Sticker
- 1 x Back Strap
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x EVA Bag