FrSKY ACCST technology is proven, approved by many model associations, tested and reviewed as the leading Chinese 2.4Ghz R/C Technology. Model pilots all over the world trust FrSky as their choice of radio technology.
New FrSKY ACCST (Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology) gives you secure radio communicatios in 2.4Ghz band. ACCST 2.4GHz system shifts 80 channels around hundred times per second in the 2.4GHz band. This means that the system is completely resistant to interference in that band.
The Two-way Radio System developed by FrSky provides an additional return link that would be used for monitoring the Rx’s voltage, temperature, location, speed and so on.
FrSky Module Manual Download
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST is our advanced tecnology it shifts channel hundred times per second and there is no signal conflicts and interruptions) robust frequency agility.
- Easy to bind and very fast link-up.
- Excellent reboot time.
- True Diversity with two antennas.
- All channels can be programmed with Failsafe, quickly and easily.
- Quick and extremely stable in performance.
- Precise and smooth servo response.
- Extended range (1.5km-2.5km).
Futaba: 3PM, 3PK, 7U, 8U, 9C, 10C, 9Z, FN-Series, T10C, FC-18, FC-28.
Hitec: Optic 6, Eclipse 7, Prism 7
WFLY: WFT09, WFT-08
- Operating voltage: 3.5 - 10.0V
- Power consumption: 100mA
- Resolution: 3072
- Latency: 22ms
- Analog voltage: 0~3.3V
- Number of channels: 8
- Range: 1.5km-2.5km
- Dimensions: 55 x 25 x 14 mm
- Weight: 12.4g
- Version: 2.0
- Operating voltage: 6.0V-13.0V (can handle 3S!)
- Power consumption: 50mA
- Output Power:: 60mW
- Resolution: 3072 (11bit)
- Dimensions: 58.5x37.5x22mm
- Version: 2.0
- 1 x 8-channel transmitter module DFT
- 1 x Transmitter Antenna
- 1 x 8-channel receiver D8R-II Plus