FLYWOO's new EVO series aims to make AIOs the new thing in FPV and looking at the features, it is hard to resist everything on one board!
This AIO uses a powerful F745 BGA chip and BLHELI_32 ESC firmware, integrated 5V/9V dual BEC, barometer, black box, WS2812LED, supports 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C, and other functions are available all on this 20x20 board.
Perfect for ultralight quads that need a low-profile 20x20 stack that doesn't skimp on features.
Note: Works for both DJI and analog FPV setups. Note wiring configuration at the bottom of the page.
HDF745 EVO Flight Controller
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor,216MHz, 512Kbytes Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Onboard LED：WS2812*4
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 7 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only.
- PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onboard 8Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 9V Power Out: 1.5A max
- 5V Power Out: 2.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.5A max
- Dimensions: 41x32mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to the center of holes
- Weight: 8.5g
Built-in 40A BL_32 4in1 ESC
- Support BLheli / BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600,Dshot1200
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- Continuous Current: 40A
- Firmware: BLHELI_32
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 37 channels
- Raceband: 5362-5945 MHZ
- Power: PIT/25/50/100/200/600mW switchable
- Control Mode: IRC(RX)/Button
- BAT: +7-28V Input
- Video System: NTSC/PAL
- Antenna: U.FL
- Size: 30.5mm×3.5mm×3mm
- Weight: 3g
1x Flywoo GOKU HDF745 EVO AIO 40A Stack + HM600 VTX