The Flywoo GOKU GN745 EVO HD 40A AIO Flight Controller is part of FLYWOO's new EVO series, which aims to make AIOs the new thing in FPV. Looking at the features, it is hard to resist everything on one board!
This AIO uses a powerful F745 BGA chip and BLHELI_32 ESC firmware, integrated 5V/9V dual BEC, barometer, black box, WS2812LED, supports 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C, and other functions are available all on this 20x20 board.
Perfect for ultralight quads that need a low-profile 20x20 FC that doesn't skimp on features.
Note: Works for both DJI and analog FPV setups. Note wiring configuration at the bottom of the page.
- F745 BGA chip and BLHELI_32 ESC firmware
- Supports 7 complete hardware serial ports
- Integrated 5V/9V Dual BEC
- Black Box Feature
HDF745 EVO Flight Controller
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only.
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor,216MHz, 512Kbytes Flash
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to the center of holes
- PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onboard 8Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 7 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
- Onboard LED：WS2812*4
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.5A max
- 9V Power Out: 1.5A max
- 5V Power Out: 2.0A max
- Dimensions: 41x32mm
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Weight: 8.5g
Built-in 40A BL_32 4in1 ESC
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600,Dshot1200
- Support BLheli / BLHELI_32
- Continuous Current: 40A
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- Firmware: BLHELI_32
1x Flywoo GOKU HDF745 EVO AIO 40A Flight Controller