Flycolor set out to meet some of the highest requirements of drone pilots with their latest series of ESC, the X-Cross. Designed specifically for FPV racing, they support high currents while maintaining a small footprint and weight.
Even with all this power, the ESC still only measures a tiny 29x14x6mm and weighs just 6 grams. And of course, it is equipped with the latest BLHeli_32 firmware and can support DSHOT 1200, PWM, Oneshot 125, Oneshot 42, and Multishot.
- ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU with BLHeli_32 firmware
- Dshot signal is supported at any rate up to Dshot1200
- Adopting top quality MOSFET, low resistance, excellent impulse stability
- Aluminum heat sink effectively slows down the temperature rise.
- Full contact soldering pad, more stable soldering.
- Con. Current: 35A
- Burst Current (10S): 45A
- LiPo cells: 3-6S
- BEC: No
- Weight: 6g
- Size: 29x14x6mm
- Firmware: Flycolor_X_Cross_BL_32_Multi firmware
- 1x X-Cross 35A ESC