Take thermal to new heights with the FLIR Duo: a compact, lightweight, dual-sensor thermal and visible light imager designed for drones. The same size and shape as the most popular action cameras, Duo offers powerful features like onboard recording and real-time remote control of camera functions over PWM — plus MSX multi-spectral imaging enhancement.
DUAL-SENSOR IMAGING IN A COMPACT PACKAGE
Duo combines thermal imaging with color video in a compact, lightweight package. Its analog and HDMI outputs let you view thermal, visible or Picture-in-Picture imagery.
EASY CAMERA CONTROL AND ON-BOARD RECORDING
Not only does Duo capture digital video files, it can also capture still images for later analysis in FLIR Tools software.
POWERFUL CAMERA CONTROL & CONFIGURATION
Remotely control up to two camera functions with PWM inputs and configure your camera's recording and control settings over Bluetooth with the intuitive FLIR app.
- Dimensions 41 × 59 × 29.6 mm
- Spectral Band 7.5 – 13.5 µm
- Thermal Frame Rate 7.5 Hz (NTSC); 8.3 Hz (PAL)
- Thermal Imager Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- Thermal Measurement Accuracy +/-5°C
CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Digital Video Output Micro-HDMI; HDMI video at 1080p
- MAVLink Interface Yes
- Mini-USB Connector Power in, Analog video out, PWM connections, MAVLink control
- Remote Control Two PWM Controls (assigned in App)
ENVIRONMENTAL & APPROVALS
- Operating Temperature Range 0°C to +50°C
- Operational Altitude +12,000 feet
- Storage Temperature Range -20°C to +60°C
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Image Optimization for sUAS Yes
- Lens 57° × 44°
- MSX Enhancement Yes
- Multiple Color Palettes Yes – Adjustable in App and via PWM
- Picture-in-Picture Yes
- Sensor Resolution 160 × 120
- Visible Camera FOV 90°
- Visible Camera Resolution 1920 × 1080
- Input Voltage 5.0 - 26.0 VDC
- Power Dissipation [steady state] 2.2 W (3.3 W)
- 1x FLIR Duo R