Finch takes the drone piloting experience to a whole new level.
In oppose to the well-known lack of performance offered by the 5.8 GHz. The 3.3 GHz system beautifully penetrates obstacles like no other 5.8 GHz can, consequently minimizing the undesirable video drops and loss of video to insignificant levels.
Besides operating on a stronger and reliable band, the Finch has a dual power level available, that can easily be selected by the user prior to the flight. Technically speaking the 3.3 GHz band, gives the Finch twice the range in comparison to 5.8 GHz transmitters at the same power level.
- 3.3GHz Band (very clean band)
- Two selectable output 50/200mW
- 14 user-selectable channels **
- Very compact 41.6mm x 24.3mm
- Super lightweight 0.3oz (8.5g)
- Stronger signal than 5.8GHz transmitters
- Operating Band: 3.3 GHz
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V DC
- Current Max Consumption @12V: 90mA/240mA
- Output Power: 50/200mW (+/- 1dB)
- Camera Voltage: 12 volts (Onboard clean switching regulator)
- Camera Max Current:? mA
- Nominal output impedance: 50 ohms
- Video: Video input voltage 75-ohm impedance
- Audio: Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance:
- Sub carrier frequency
- Operation temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature: -40 to 80 degrees Celsius
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80%
- Storage humidity: 10 to 80%
- Dimensions in mm: 41.6(H) x 24.3(W)
- Frequency seperation: ? MHZ (allows for flying multiple pilots to use it simultaneously).
- Antenna connector: SMA female
- Weight: 0.3oz (8.5g) (without antenna)
Note: We strongly recommend upgrading the antennas to a circular polarized models.
(**)US Version Available Channels: 3370 and 3470 MHz
Ham license is required to operate within the USA