The 600TVL CCD Race Cam V3 combines performance, quality and price to deliver an everyday, reliable FPV camera.
New in version 3 of the 600TVL camera are a low profile pivot shell for secure, adjustable mounting and improved latency and low light performance.
Fat Shark’s series of 600TVL Race Cams are designed as solid, reliable FPV cameras for everyday flight. Priced aggressively for novice or budget pilots, the cameras are inexpensive enough to order in bulk and yet high performance enough to put on a competition level multicopter.
- Ultra low latency in line with industry peers
- 2.9mm wide angle race lens
- OSD-navigable settings for customized performance (includes button cable and direct cable)
- Industry-compatible pivot mounts for a wide range of quad configurations
- Hot swap capability with Vortex 150, 180, 250 and 285 quads
- NTSC (FSV1231) or PAL (FSV1232) support
- Mechanical: 25 X 27 X 12(lens) mm, 13.5g (plastic cased) + 5g/9g cable.
- Operating voltage: 4.5-5V
- Power: 110mA @ 5V
- Operating Temp: -10 to 60C
- Imager: 1/3" Sony CCD
- Resolution: 600 TVL
- Lens FOV: 125 degrees (diagonal)