FAT SHARK's HD3 Core kit is a simple, cost-effective approach to the best FPV headset on the field. Shipping with only the core accessories, the HD3 Core still delivers the most powerful, versatile and portable FPV goggle experience -- all at an improved price point.
To streamline the system, the Core comes with an 18650 battery case (cells not included) instead of a traditional LiPo battery. AV and HDMI cables are also not included in this kit.
HD3 ships with new lower profile Velcro backed (removable) faceplate foam for a more accommodating fit. The FOV on the HD3 has been dialed back to 42 degrees to maintain a large screen experience while delivering crisp optical performance for OSD readability.
- FOV 42°Diagonal
- 59-69mm IPD Range (adjustable)
- SVGA 800 X 600 Native Display
- HDMI input mode 800x480 16:9 ratio
- Support Side/Side 3D
- NTSC/PAL Auto Selecting
- High definition media interface720p Support
- Modular Head Tracker Bay
- Modular Receiver Bay
- DCin: 7-13V (2S/3S)
- Power Consumption: 4W
- Integrated Analog DVR (does not supportHD recording)
- DominatorHD3 Headset with fan-equipped faceplate
- Zipper Case
- 18650 cell flat top Battery Case (batteries not included)
- Receiver module is not included, sold separately.
- Optional diopter lens inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt sold separately
- Trinity 3 axis head tracker module
- 43 channel RF Module support over 6 bands (1.3, 2.4, 5.8 Ghz)
Warning: Exposing the lens to direct sunlight will result in LCD damage.
FPV Academy Product Review