This is a next gen. flight controller featuring the STM32F405 processor and MPU6000 gyro. The advanced F4 processor gives this FC incredible precision and control while in the air. This flight controller includes 3 UART connections with SBUS, PPM or Serial RX and has a 3.3v output for Spektrum receivers as well as a hardware boot button. The board has been designed around the popular CC3D Revolution target and is fully support by RaceFlight, BetaFlight and CleanFlight. It comes preloaded with BetaFlight firmware.
- Weight: 5g
- 36mm x 36mm (standard 30.5mm between mounting holes)
- Support raceflight and betaflight firmware, default is BF.
- Use MPU6000 accelerometers and gyroscopes
- Gyro and MCU have 3.3V independent power supply
- Support LED strip and blackbox
- Has outputs for up to 6 motors (ESCs)
- Three available hardware UART ports
- Built in inverter for SBUS input
- STM32F405 32-bit processor at 168MHz, 1Mb flash, 192kb ram
- Micro USB connectivity using STM Virtual Communications Port
- M25P16 16 Mbit, serial Flash memory, 75 MHz SPI bus interface
- 1x7pin JST-SH socket (SUBS,SERIAL,RX,TX,5V,GND)
- 6X3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC
- No BEC
- Input voltage: 5 ~ 8.4V
- Firmware target: REVO / CC3D Revolution
- 1x F4 Advanced Flight Controller - (MPU6000, STM32F405)
- 1x 1x7 pin header straight
- 1x 3x6 pin header straight
- 1x 3x6 pin header right angle
Based on the CC3D Revolution and designed by Bob Forooghi (FPV Kabab) in collaboration with Sunrise Model.