This featherweight long-range R/C receiver is an ideal companion to the EzUHF transmitter. The small size and weighing only 8g is perfect for your smaller sized aircrafts such as a funjet or small multi-rotors.
The range is comparable to it's 8 channel big-brother. Ideal for long-range flights, with lightweight foam models, where you need a solid connection.
- 4 Channel EZUHF Lite receiver
- Sander Style right angle monopole antenna
- Protective lightweight plastic housing
- Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
- 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
- -113dBm Sensitivity
- Ceramic filtered input, eliminates nearby high-power video Tx interference
- Mikrokopter mode, emits PPM (8 channels!) on a chosen channel
- Vehicle mode, couples two chosen channels (ideal for coupling steering servos on monster trucks)
- USB Connection for easy firmware upgrades, and advanced configuration
- Standard SMA antenna connector, compatibility with standard 433/70cm band antennas
- 4 standard servo connectors
- Failsafe, preset by button on the EzUHF transmitter
- Power Requirements: 4.8v - 6v, 33mA