The innovative ImmersionRC Antenna Tracker performs the almost magical task of following your model around the sky, pointing a high-gain directional antenna directly at your model. This is the second revision of the Antenna Tracker, featuring an integrated power supply to power the servos, a video buffer, and a single-cable hookup to ImmersionRC's Uno, and Duo A/V receivers.
- The second version of the first Commercial Antenna Tracker for FPV/UAV use
- Standard 3-pin 0.1" headers for hookup to standard servos for Pan/Tilt.
- Uses telemetry data downlinked from an EzOSD, TinyTelemetry module, or ImmersionRC's XuGong v2/Pro quadcopters.
- Integrated LCD, displays live telemetry and sensor data, including EzUHF link status
- Standard USB port for configuration and firmware upgrade
- LCD-based user interface for receiver control (Channel, Band, with Frequency readout)
- Three button intuitive user-interface
- Non-volatile storage of last plane position, useful for locating a lost model
- Non-volatile storage of the antenna’s position, and orientation, no need to reconfigure for repeat flights at the same location
- Three 3.5mm 4-pole sockets for connection to Goggles, LCD monitors, DVRs, etc.
- One 6-pin Mini-DIN connector for hookup to an ImmersionRC receiver (Includes Power, A/V, and Control)
- 1 x 30cm RCA AV cable (3.5mm 4-POL to 3xCinch)
- 1 x 50cm 6-pin Mini-DIN to 6-pin Mini-DIN cable
- 1 x 2.1mm DC power plug to bare ends, 1m length