This charger plugs directly into the wall and is compatible worldwide with an AC voltage range of 100-240V. It also can be connected to a DC power source such as a 12V car battery or a DC Power Supply. The Charger also features LiPo Balance Charge, LiPo Storage, and LiPo Discharge modes.
Touch Screen Interface
The very user friendly touch screen makes using this unit a breeze. The screen is large and bright. It can be controlled using the touch of your finger or also using the included stylus. Simply touch something and adjust the value, very easy and quick to use.
EV-Peak is known for their great reliability. They use the best internal components and circuitry available to create long lasting products. Their reliability rivals that of name brand manufacturers such as Hitec, Duratrax, Traxxas, etc. And all this is backed by an easy 1 year warranty!
High Power Output:
This charger boasts 10Amps & 100Watts of power! Most chargers only offer about 50Watts which can limit the charge rate of your battery, especially when charging LiPo batteries above just 2S. This charger leaves other chargers in the dust, allowing your packs to charge faster! It also offers a high 5Amps & 20Watts of discharging power. This makes cycling, discharging, and balancing much faster!
- Terminal Voltage Control / Adjustable Cutoff Voltage: The voltage per cell at which the charger stops charging the battery can be adjusted for fine user precision. Adjustments available for LiPo, LiIo, LiFe batteries.
- Digital Power Mode: This charger can also act as a power supply! Use this function to power external items such as a pit light, tire truer, motor checker, charger, or anything else that runs off of DC power. Both the Voltage and Amperage are adjustable to suit the needs of the connected device.
- Lithium Voltage Meter & Balance Function: Check the voltage of a Lithium battery's cells when plugged into the balance port. The charger, without the need to enter the charging mode, will allow you to view each cell's voltage. You can even use the charger's Balance Function to balance an out of balance Lithium battery. No need to charge the battery in order to balance it. You can simply balance your lithium cells on this charger without entering a charge mode.
- Battery Resistance Check: You can also view your battery's resistance, indicating the performance of your battery pack.
- AC Input voltage AC 100V-240V
- DC Input voltage DC 11.0V-18.0V
- Charge current 0.1A-10.0A (Amperage auto adjusts to 100W max based on battery voltage) (100W Battery Voltage = Max Charge Amperage)
- Discharge current 0.1A-5.0A
- Charge power max.100W
- Discharge power max. 20W
- Balance current max. 400mA
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count 1-16cells
- Lithium battery types Li-Po, Li-ion, Li-Fe
- Lithium battery cell count 1-6series
- Pb battery voltage 2V-20V
- mAh Capacity: 50mAh - 50,000mAh (Can charge batteries w/ higher capacity, but restarting the charge process will be required once maximum is reached)
- Digital Power 3V-24V
- Weight 1.55lbs 710g
- Dimensions 5.9 x 5.6 x 2.4 inches 142 x 155 x 55mm
- 1x AK610AC AC/DC Touch Screen Charger
- 1x AC Power Cord
- 1x DC Power Cord
- 1x JST-XH Balance Boards
- 1x Deans Charge Cable
- 1x Alligator Clips Charge Cable
- 1x Glow Plug Charge Cable
- 1x JST Charge Cable
- 1x Rx/Futaba Charge Cable
- 1x Stylus
- 1x Instructional Manual
- 1x EV-Peak Warranty