This is a simple base to mount an EMAX Femto F3 Flight controller PDB to 20x20mm FC hole spacing on a micro FPV frame.
- The size is tiny. it’s not just an FC. It’s also a PDB
- This FC is designed for the micro femtoquad. It’s 20mm by 20mm and has no mounting holes.
- Thus you’ll have to mount it using double sided tape.
- Which honestly is a good thing because that’s an effective method of soft mounting a FC anyway.
- The FC even has an LC filtered 5v regulator for your camera and VTx which is outstanding given it’s size.
- It’s also got LED and buzzer pads, VBat, and is capable of using 2-4s LiPo batteries.
- This FC should be perfect for those sub 150mm sized micro quads (which don’t produce much noise to begin with).
- Brand name: Emax
- Item name: Femto Micro F3 Flight Controller
- Size: 20mm*20mm
- Weight: 2.2g
- Buzzer support
- STM32F303 CPU
- 2-6S LiPo battery
- Integrated 5V/3A BEC
- 2.0 mm pin headers
- 80A Current tolerance (PDB)
- Integrated Battery monitoring
- Dedicated PPM receiver input
- BLHeli Passthrough ready(connect BLheli suite)
- Supports direct connection of 3.3v Spektrum Satellite receivers
- Telemetry support (frsky telemetry, smartport, and HoTT telemetry)
- MPU9250 accelerometer/gyro/compass (connected via SPI)
- Dedicated Sbus and serial RX with 5v ,Spektrum 1024/2048, SBUS, XBUS, SumD and SumH RX with built-in inverter
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying. (Currently mutually exclusive with the Transponder)
- Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your USB + SmartPort + SBus + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + 4 motors - all at the same time!
- ?UART3 (RX3)
- Use for Spektrum Satellite RX, Spektrum 1024/2048, SBUS, XBUS, SumD and SumH RX, etc.
- ?UART2/PPM - Serial RX or PPM RX + Telemetry
- Use RX2 as PPM receiver. Use TX2 as telemetry output when using PPM
- 1 x Emax Femto Micro F3 Flight Controller
- 2x Servo Cables
- 1x JST Cables