A great little gadget to test servos and ESCs on the fly. The tester servo allows the user to test servos and ESCs without use of a transmitter and receiver. Used for calibration of ESCs, without using the controller or transmitter and receiver.
- Detect various servos.
- Can connect ESC, detect the operating state of ESC and motor.
- It can also connect 3-pack ESC or servo, single chip control
- Good stability and high precision.
- Output: ≤15mA (5.0)
- Input: DC 4.5-6V
- SUB trim output signal: 1.5ms±0.5ms
- Size: 42.5*24*23.5mm
- Weight: 11g
- Pulse width adjustment method: automatic/hand adjustment/automatic SUB trim signal output
- Power supply: 4-5 AA battery, BEC/UBEC(don't need power supply with built-in BEC servo)