Spark's remote controller features a brand new Wi-Fi signal transmission system, capable of controlling the aircraft * and gimbal camera at a maximum transmission range of 1.2 mi (2 km). **
The remote controller can connect to a mobile device wirelessly and display a live video feed via DJI GO 4. Its folding clamps allow you to attach your mobile device securely. Maximum remote controller battery life is approximately 2.5 hours. ***
* The Spark remote controller is currently only compatible with Spark aircraft.
** The remote controller can only reach its maximum transmission distance (FCC) in wide open areas with no electromagnetic interference and at an altitude of around 120 meters.
*** Maximum operation time should be taken for reference only.
- Operating frequencies: 2.412-2.462 GHz, 5.745-5.825 GHz
- Max transmission distance (unobstructed, free of interference):
- 2.4 GHz: 1.2 mi (2 km, FCC), 0.31 mi (0.5 km, CE), 0.31 mi (0.5 km, SRRC)
- 5.8 GHz: 1.2 mi (2 km, FCC), 0.19 mi (0.3 km, CE), 0.75 mi (1.2 km, SRRC)
- Operating temperature range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Built-in battery: 2970 mAh
- Transmitter power (EIRP):
- 2.4 GHz: 26 dbm (FCC), 18 dBm (CE), 18 dBm (SRRC)
- 5.8 GHz: 28 dbm (FCC), 14 dBm (CE), 26 dBm (SRRC)
- Operating voltage: 950 mA, 3.7 V
- Supported mobile device thickness: 6.5 mm-8.5 mm
- Max length: 160 mm
* Note: 5.8 GHz transmission is not available in some regions due to local regulations.
- 1x Spark Remote Controller