Diatone has made a sturdy and well-equipped plug n' play drone. When you feel this quad in your hands, you'll know what we mean. The all-metal cage surrounds the electronics and protects the FPV camera as well. You would think with the metal cage and the sturdy feel, it would suffer a bit on the weight side, but we were surprised that it actually only weighs 315g without props or battery.
Diatone has kept refining their quad releases and this one is their best so far. Updated with the 4-in-1 Mamba ESC.
Note: Motor wires and FPV camera color may be different than the photos.
- Flight Controller: Fury F4S: MPU6000 Six-Axis;OSD;16M Flash;5V 2A BEC;CURR
- Camera: Runcam Micro Swift
- VTX: TBS Unify
- ESC: Mamba F40 4IN1 / 40A 4SESC Dshot600
- Motor: EDGE Racing 2306 2450KV
- Propeller: Windancer 5042 3-Blade
- Color: Titanium
- Weight: 315g - no battery or props
- Wheelbase: 200mm
- 1x Diatone 2018 GT-M530 PNP
- 4x Windancer 5042
- 2x Lipo Straps
- 4x Prop Nuts
- 1x Aomay Dipole Antenna
The PNP (Plug and Play) version comes without battery, charger, receiver or radio.
Note: As of May 2018 Diatone has moved from arm ESC's to a 4/1. This is the version we are selling here.