The BQE 3AF is a 3″ freestyle frame that is specially designed for 1407/1507 motors and 3-inch props! The 3AF mini-quad features multiple flight controller stack positions, allowing you the flexibility to build with 2 stacks. Best suited for 20×20 FC stacks such as the PikoBLX or HGLRC XJB F440 towers, and goes great with the Runcam Split Mini, or Foxeer Micro Predator.
Note: The TPU included in this frame kit is army green in color
- Designed for 3″ props on 1407/1507 motors.
- Traditional freestyle H frame configuration.
- Beefy 4mm Matte Twill carbon main plate.
- 3d printed TPU camera and antenna mounts.
- Dual 20×20 FC mounting positions.
- Tons of room to build.
- Ideal for Runcam Split Mini
- 1 x 4mm 3k Matte Twill Carbon Fiber unibody frame
- 1 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber Top Plate
- 1 x 3d printed TPU camera mounts
- 1 x 3d printed TPU SMA tail mount
- 4 x 25mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- 4 x 12mm M3 cap screws
- 4 x 10mm M3 cap screws
- 4 x 4mm M2 socket head screws (camera screws)