This F4 flight controller and ESC have been customized for the Beta65X and Beta75X brushless whoop drones from BETAFPV. Equipped with an amazing F405 on this tiny stack, you will be flying like you are using your mini quad. Features like OSD, available RSSI ports, buzzer pads, and options for TBS receivers gives this stack tons of options!
Note that even though the form factor is the same as other whoop stacks, the motor connectors on the ESC have 3 pins for use of brushless motors, so it won't work with brushed builds.
This version of the board comes with an XT-30 connector soldered on.
The 2S ESC board is updated from 10A to 12A. Supports 2-3S now.
F4 Flight Controller
- CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- TX02?RX02 ports are available so that it could support TBS micro receiver
- RSSI ports are available
- Buzzer solder pads
- Weight: 2.7g
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PPM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2-3S Lipo
- Continuous current: 12A
- Peak current: 18A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.5mm header pins connector
All the ports are available on this board. So that you could connect any receiver you want on the board. For example.
- Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver
- DSMX receiver
- TBS Crossfire receiver
For the details about how to connect the receiver and configure in Betaflight, please check the F4 2S Brushless FC & ESC Manual.
- 1x F4 2S brushless flight controller
- 1x 4in1 6A ESC board (XT-30)
- 4x M1.2x4mm screws
- 4x M1.4x5mm screws
- 1x 5-pin header
- 4x Anti-vibration rubber dampers