BETAFPV has made waves in the micro FPV industry with their various micro quads. Known as "power whoops", these micro quads use 2S power to make them much more powerful than what a typical whoop style drone used to be.
The Beta75 Pro 2 is akin to the Beta75X in that they are both 2S and the same frame size. However, the Beta75 Pro 2 is almost a 1/3 lighter! (28g vs 42g) They achieved this by making the frame lighter, using smaller motors, and slightly different components.
The Beta75 Pro 2 is a lighter but still fast enough 2S whoop drone. With the AIO F4 2S flight controller and 0802 brushless motors, only 28g without batteries. BETAFPV always tries to provide more choices for every FPV pilots. The Pro series is our product line with lighter, faster and more highly integrated brushless drones.
Check out the little brother to the 75, the Beta65 Pro 2.
- Compared with the Beta75X, it is 14g lighter in weight, you can fly real acro with the 2S battery.
- Small and safe enough to fly anywhere.
- High-performance STM32F411 processor FC boards and betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version), everyone could fly the Beta75 Pro 2 drone like a racing pro.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta75 Pro 2. It is 2g lighter than the Beta75X frame, but have the same battery slot that is compatible with the 2S.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 0802 12000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 2pcs 300mAh HV 1S high rate batteries are recommended by default. But pilot could also use their 2S battery with a replaced power cable. Optional and affordable.
- Wash-out issue non-existent in Beta75 Pro 2 drones.
- Weight: 28g (without battery)
- Motors: 0802 12000KV with connector
- Frame: Beta75 Pro 2 Frame
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.0mm shaft hole
- Camera: AIO Camera 35 degree (by default)
- Receiver Option: SPI Frsky
- Battery: 300mah 1S HV Batteries 2pcs
FC & ESC SPECIFICATIONS
- CPU: STM32F411
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Built-in 1-2S ESC with 5A continuous and peak 6A current
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
AIO Camera VTX
On the Beta75 Pro 2, it is the customized version lighter AIO VTX camera, only 2.9g.
- Output power: 25mW
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Dipole ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: PAL
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
The default choices for the Beta75 Pro 2 is 2pcs 300mAh HV 1S whoop batteries. The two 300mAh Lipo HV 1S batteries can be inserted into the slot, as seen below.
You can also swap from JST connector to XT30 connector and rip the 75 Pro 2 with 350mah 2S battery.
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta75 Pro 2 is a customized version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35-degree camera mount for more fast flying. Only 25mW power output is provided in stock. Besides, it has almost all the other function of the Z02 camera, like smart audio etc.
- 1 * Beta75 Pro 2 BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 2 * 300mAh 1S HV battery (Not for PNP version)
- 1 * Spare camera mount with 25 degree tilt
1. Does this drone have a current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
2. The binding procedure of F4 2S AIO (SPI Frsky RX) is given in our support page.
3. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop are provided in our support page.
4. The camera angle is 35 degree by default but a spare camera mount with 25 degree is also attached to the drone.