BETAFPV has made waves in the micro FPV industry with their various micro quads. Known as "power whoops", these micro quads use 2S power to make them much more powerful than what a typical whoop style drone used to be.
The Beta65 Pro 2 is akin to the Beta65X in that they are both 2S and the same frame size. However, the Beta65 Pro 2 is lighter! (24g vs 28g).
The X series, like Beta65X or Beta75X, represent the highest performance of 2S whoop drones. With long-range Rx, powerful ESC and motors, pilots would fly the X drone like smaller mini drones. The Pro series, like Beta65 Pro 2 and Beta75 Pro 2, have a higher integrated AIO FC and lighter weight, pilots fly it like a faster Tiny Whoop drone. This is the biggest difference of the X series and Pro series drones. You could have a noticeable different experience in control.
Check out the bigger brother to the 65, the Beta75 Pro 2.
- Compared with the Beta65X, it is 4g lighter in weight, you can fly real acro with the 2S battery.
- Small and safe enough to fly anywhere.
- High-performance STM32F411 processor FC boards and betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version), everyone could fly the Beta65 Pro 2 drone like a racing pro.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 0802 17500KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 2pcs 300mAh HV 1S high rate batteries are recommended by default.
- Wash-out issue non-existent in Beta65 Pro 2 drones.
- Weight: 24g (without battery)
- Frame: Beta65X Frame
- Motors: 0802 17500KV with connector
- Props: 31mm 4-blades props, 1.0mm shaft hole
- Camera: tiny AIO Camera
- Receiver Option: SPI Frsky
- Battery: 300mah 1S HV Batteries 2pcs
FC & ESC SPECIFICATIONS
- CPU: STM32F411
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Built-in 1-2S ESC with 5A continuous and peak 6A current
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
AIO Camera VTX
On the Beta75 Pro 2, it is the customized version lighter AIO VTX camera, only 2.9g.
- Output power: 25mW
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Dipole ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: PAL
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta75 Pro 2 is a customized version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35-degree camera mount for more fast flying. Only 25mW power output is provided in stock. Besides, it has almost all the other function of the Z02 camera, like smart audio etc.
- 1 * Beta65 Pro 2 BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 2 * 300mAh 1S HV battery (Not for PNP version)
- 1 * Spare camera mount with 25 degree tilt
1. Does this drone have a current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
2. The binding procedure of F4 2S AIO (SPI Frsky RX) is given in our support page.
3. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop are provided in our support page.
4. The camera angle is 35 degree by default but a spare camera mount with 25 degree is also attached to the drone.