A new generation flight control for FPV by Airbot. The Omnibus F4 V5 is the perfect full-size flight controller for your rig. This flight controller can be easily connected to the Typhoon32 4-n-1 ESC. This 3-6s Flight controller includes a 5V1A on the board and OSD Configuration has been incl. in Betaflight GUI.
This version has added the solid performance of the STM32 F405 MCU to run everything smooth and stable. Additionally, the MPU6000/ICM-20608 IMU over SPI gives you the ability to run gyro updates up to 32Khz - giving you an extra edge over the competition.
On V5, Airbot added jumpers for Current source select, please read the manual and set the jumper before using the FC.
- Flight controller designed specifically for betaflight
- SmartAudio V2 Support, control your VTX power, channel via the airbot OSD (only supported VTX like the TBS Unify Pro)
- SD card reader
- Solder jumper selector for PPM/SBUS receivers (no need to remove resistors)
- BMP 280 Baro included as standard, runs on SPI bus
- Official target within betaflight firmware updater for easy updating (OMNIBUSF4SD)
- Latest generation STM32 F405 MCU (168Mhz)
- SPI Sensor MPU6000 on 75Mhz SPI bus
- Compatible with both SBUS, PPM and DSMX receivers
- AB7456 OSD directly configurable via betaflight GUI
- Compatible with up to 6S batteries.
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight 3.0 firmware
- SBUS/PPM input (Pinheaders)
- 6PWM output
- Only 36x36mm, mount holes 30.5x30.5mm
- BMP 280 Baro
- SPI Sensor MPU6000/ICM-20608
- 128Mbit Flash
- Powered directly from 2-6S Lipo (v5 only)
New version with 8PIN Sh1.0 Socket, connect to your ESC with one simple 4-in-1 cable.
New on V5
- Jumpers for Current source select, please read the manual and set the jumper before using the FC.
- 1x Flight Controller