BATTERIES COME with this Radio:)! Limited time only!
Radio Master enters the arena with a feature rich RC transmitter for an amazing price! The internal multi-protocol module allows you to bind to just about any 2.4GHz receiver. Plus, there's a JR bay for your existing RF modules without having to remove the multi module! Check out all the features below!
RadioMaster has worked in collaboration with OpenTX to bring the TX16s into the market and will continue to work with OpenTX to provide support to the project and ensure the concepts of open standards are carried forward today and into future.
- Built in USB-C Charging
- USB-C Data/simulator port
- External SD card slot (SD card included)
- Two external UART ports for updates and DIY
- Improved menu navigation with Page back and forward
- Better housing design with improved grip ergonomics
- Better switch quality and placement design
- Better sliders with good center feedback
- Full Size HALL gimbal with CNC Aluminum plate
- Official OpenTX support
- Built-in Multi-protocol module
- Improved speaker circuit (no buzzing noise)
- Included EPP carry box
- Size: 180x190x58mm
- Weight: 820g including 2×18650 batteries
- Input Voltage: 7V – 8.4V DC
- Battery Support: 2S LiPo or 2×18650 (holder provided)
- Operation Current: 350mA excluding external module
- STM32 F429 MCU
- 4.3″ 480×272 Color Screen
- Rolling wheel menu button
- Full Size Hall Gimbal
- 1x RadioMaster TX16S Multi-Protocol RF Module OpenTX 2.4GHz RC Transmitter w/ Hall Gimbals
- USB-C Cable
- 18650 tray
- 2x 18650 batteries for Hall and Standard
- 1x RadioMaster 5000mah battery for MasterFire Combo (TBS CrossFire Micro TX V2)
Hall Sensor Gimbals
The high quality precision Hall Sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminium Facias provide the ultimate experience in this class of radio
Internal Multi-protocol RF
The TX16s internal RF systems features the CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105 and CYRF6936 RF Chip modules all integrated on one board. This module most of today's prominent RF protocols. The RadioMaster internal RF module will support firmware updates directly from the radio Operating system.
External Module Bay
The TX16S natively supports Team Black Sheep MicroTX modules in CRSFmode with LUA scripts. Best of all the TX16S Internal 4-in-1 Multi-protocol module allows you to keep the MicroTX installed and switch beetween internal RF and Crossfire via software, no more module swapping.