The SpeedyBee F7 V2 FC is the world's first FC with wireless firmware flasher and black-box analysis. Set motor directions wirelessly with built-in Wifi/Bluetooth capabilities! Whether you're at home or at the field, your SpeedyBee F7 V2 is ready for you all the time. Configure your newly built quad wirelessly or fine-tune your PID's, access your black box data, and configure any other parameters in between flights in just a few minutes. Forget your laptop! With SpeedyBee f& V2, you can configure your FC conveniently with your smartphone.
- World's first Buzzer BZ+ and BZ- pad used for 5V Buzzer flashing, and Blackbox analysis.
- Supports Flight Controller Firmware BetaFlight(Default), EMUFlight
- SmartPort Use any TX pad of UART for the SmartPort feature.
- BLE Support, used for Flight Controller configuration
- DJI Air Unit slot A full DJI Air Unit JST slot onboard
- WiFi Support, used for data transfer, e.g firmware
- Boot button Used to easy enter DFU mode
- RSSI input RSSI input solder pad
- LED pin Used for WS2812 LED
- Wifi/Bluetooth Capabilities
- Power input: 3S - 6S Lipo
- 5V power output: 7 * 5V output, 6 pads, and a BZ+ pad used for Buzzer, the maximum load current is 2.5A. 9V * 1, the maximum load current is 2.5A.
- 9V power output 2 * 9V output, 1 pad, and another one used for DJI slot
- 4.5V power output 1 * 4.5V output pad
- 3.3V power output 1 * 3.3V output pad, the maximum load current is 500mA.
- UART: Full UART * 5(UART1, UART2, UART3, UART5, UART6)
- I2C: Used for external Magnetometer, Sonar, etc.
- Mounting :30.5 x 30.5mm, 4mm hole size
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- BetaFlight Camera Control Pad: Yes
- BlackBox: 16MB onboard data flash
- Current Sensor: 1: 10 (Scale 168)
- ESC Telemetry: UART UART4 RX
- Target Name: SPEEDYBEEF7V2
- Dimension 41 x 38 x 6.9mm
- ESC signal: M1 - M4
- Baro: BMP280 (I2C)
- MCU: STM32F722
- IMU: MPU6000
- USB: Type-C
- Weight: 9g
- 1x SpeedyBee F7 V2 Flight Controller
- 5x M3 8mm Antivibration Silicone Grommets
- 1x JST 8PIN Cable (15mm)
- 1x DJI 6PIN Cabel (80mm)