KN95 Mask, Disposable Face Masks.
Ships same day from Sarasota, Florida, USA.
Buy this much needed and essential product during COVID-19. Alternatively, you can buy it as a gift for the ones you love, respect. Your families and friends will love this as a birthday gifts, or anniversary gifts of a lifetime or just a way to say "I am thinking of you!". It may perceived as a strange gifts, but we are also all living in strange times. Each mask is individually packed or comes in a box of five. Buy 2 or more boxes to save more money and get more value.
Filter Uses- filter airborne particles, such as dust, pollen and microorganisms.
o Anti-droplet, Anti-dust, Anti-haze
o Protect from dust, pollen, and other airborne particles such as air pollution.
o Use indoors and outdoors.
o Ideal for cleaning, construction, carpentry, sports, exercise, city cycling, running, cycling and motorcycle riding and travel.
o Home, work, and school.
Disposable Face Mask
o Good for daily use; replace mask daily for the best hygiene
o Good for one-time use, such as plane rides
- Filtration efficiency ≥95%
Warnings and Precautions:
• Poor facial fit will provide inadequate protection.
• Avoid touching the inside of the mask at all times.
• Immediately after wearing the mask, check the wearing tightness immediately to ensure that the mask is worn in the correct position.
• Wash your hands before each wear and every time you remove the mask. When exposed to a polluted environment, always wear a mask.
• When you feel the breathing resistance increases significantly, or when the mask is broken, you should replace the mask.
• This mask is not washable. Washing will damage the filter material structure, cause penetration, and damage the adsorption force of the electrostatic filter material.
• From a hygiene point of view, the recommended use time is 4 hours.
• Masks should be stored in a clean environment to prevent damage, dust, direct sunlight, high temperature and harmful chemical pollution.
• Must be properly stored away from contaminated areas.
• Protect from mechanical compression, humidity, high temperature, sunlight, and corrosive chemicals.
• It is recommended that the product be stored at a temperature of -2 ° C to +30 ° C and a relative humidity of 80% or less.
Instructions for Use
1. Wash your hands before putting on mask. ensure there are no defects.
2. Position the mask under your chin with the nosepiece up.
3. Lightly stretch the ear loops over onto the back of your ear and release loops.
4. Do not touch the front surface of the mask.
5. Perform a fit check, not touching the mask with your hands, exhale. If mask remains on snug and seal (between your face and the mask) is not broken, then the mask is on correctly.
6. Wash your hands after removing the mask.
Instructions for Use for Optional Nose Clip
1. Bend nose clip slightly and apply it across the nose bridge area on the mask.
2. Once the mask is on your face, adjust the nose clip so it sits snug across your nose.
100% brand new masks made from all new material.
These masks are meant for everyday use and not intended for a sterile medical setting. While wearing a mask may improve personal hygiene, they are not meant to protect from any specific disease.